This was the worst hotel I’ve every stayed in. 1. The shower had mold 2. The towels smelled like mildew 3. There was a roach in the bathroom when I got up in the middle of the night to use it. 4. The lightbulb in the toilet/shower area was out. 5. The walls had liquid stains running down in various places around the room. 6. My bed was hard 7. The A/C was not adjustable. Temperature said 61 but there is no way! I’ve never sweat in a hotel room before, it’s usually freezing. I felt dirty and cheated out of my money. I will never stay there again nor recommend anyone else to.