Overall, the hotel is nice. The pool is lovely and everywhere was clean. You are about a 12 min drive from the old town and under 100k through Grab for a taxi. The big beach is about a 20min walk away. There are some nearby shops, pubs, restaurants too albeit your choice is very limited.
Bed was comfy and room was spacious but feels lacking in thought when it was designed from a practical side of things.
Couple of annoying/disappointing things about our room:
- Bedside tables are miles away from bed so not usable
- TV didn't work well and wasn't easy to use. Couldn't cast to the TV despite it claiming we could.
- There is a Worldwide plug behind the kettle but not beside the beds which is where most people charge their phones
- Bath needs resealed - lots of mould and mildew building up on the seal
- Shower was ok, very little water pressure
- bath/shower combo is a nightmare to get in and out of. Accident waiting to happen.
- the blind to close the window in the bathroom is pretty gross
- in room safe didn't work so couldn't use it
- you have to close the wardrobe in a very specific way to get the light to turn off
- check out process takes forever
- breakfast is ok but definitely not luxury
- hotel lobby's are a bit sterile feeling
- if you are facing the river, be warned that the karaoke parties from the nearby pubs are LOUD
We had a fine stay but did feel the hotel didn't meet our expectations unfortunately.
정말 좋았던 곳 다시 다낭가도 머물고 싶은 곳입니다
진짜 좋았습니다 최신에 지은 거라 굉장히 쾌적했고 조식도 괜찮았고 스파서비스도 좋았어요 그리고 수영장도 좋았구요 주변에 추천하고 싶은 호텔입니다
Overall everything was excellent. Exceptionally clean everywhere and staff very friendly. Spa was good too and lovely girls.
We had a Villa and was great for our family as boys were grown up. If you have younger children I would go for a family suite rather than Villa as one room was separate. But would highly recommend to stay here.