It was advertised as a non-smoking hotel, but as soon as I entered the property, the hallway, the elevator, and the room were filled with extremely heavy cigarette smoke. After I entered the room, I saw a cockroach near the desk. I called the front desk and they moved me to another room. The cigarette smoke was so bad, it gave me a bad headache and I felt nauseous. I contacted the front desk again and they sent a housekeeping staff to bring in an O3 machine to neutralize the smell. Unfortunately, the smoke was already in the walls, furniture, and drapes. I used up a whole bottle of Lysol, it didn't work. I went and got more air freshener.
Don't get me started on the bathroom!
Don't book this hotel, even if they pay you to stay there.
Hotels.com should remove this hotel from the website