The Hotel located near city centre, but situated downhill. If you have heavy luggage, I suggest you take taxi. The breakfast is very good. I can enjoy a varity of food. I stay in this hotel for two days. It is so nice for the receiptionist allow me to check in early so that I can take rest early in the hotel after travelling. For two days staying, the smell of pesticide is too stronge after hotel cleaning. When I come into hotel room. I cannot help to open both french window to dilute the smell of pesticide on the first day. On the second day, after cleaning, there is a strong smell of pesticide as well. I find dormant insect bite me. I feel itch on my skin. I do the same by opening both french window to dilute the stronge smell of pesticide. However, one of the french window near the bedside is blocked by the pillow and bedside cabinet. I remove it and climb to open the bedside french window. I find the bedside french window is very dirty which is cover with bird feces. I feel uncomfortable and do not open the bedside french window. As there is only one window for me to open to dilute the smell of pesticide. It take several hours to dilute the smell of pesticide.