16th Century Timbered Farmhouse set in Beautiful Rolling Countryside.
Faithfully restored by local craftsman, Holiday Let Beau Soleil is a typical Pays de Bray Normandy Longhouse, with panoramic views of unspoilt countryside.
It is set in 5 acres of grounds, close to nature and with a busy stream running through it. That's the reason every Spring about 50 species of birds often nest in our proximity! They are our domicile musicians. This is a perfect sanctuary to take a well-earned holiday.
We are family friendly and:
- 5 minutes drive to Leclerc hypermarket.
- 6.5km from the A28 Autoroute.
- 1 km to Poney-club de Mesnieres. Activities for the young to look forward to.
- 10 minutes drive to World War 2 sites, including Doodle Bug which battled London for months.
- 20 minutes drive down the River Bethune Valley to Dieppe.
- 25 minutes drive to the historical Capital of Normandy -Rouen!
- 35 minutes drive to Cleres Zoological Park.
- 1.5 hours drive to the channel crossing to UK.
- 1 hour drive to Monet Garden.
- 1 hour drive to Boulogne.
- 2 hours drive to Paris.
- 1km walk to Chemin Vert, which is the old railway line tarmac to create a 67km recreational thoroughfare. Cyclists from around the world would cycle through to Paris!
- 1.5 hours to Honfleur, the Mediaeval Port.
Holiday Let Beau Soleil has 3 bedrooms with beamed ceilings, sleeps 7.
The house is available with a minimum of 3 days.
Holiday Let Beau Soleil is a Normandy "Longere", which means a long house. The guests accommodation is half of the house. And guests has access to the lawns & the garden. The property is approached through the field, over the stream on mettled road.We are close to nature, that’s why 50 species of birds nest on our property every spring. The dawn chorus is unrivalled. With a busy stream running through the property, and a well-populated fish pond, Holiday Let Beau Soleil offers a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of day to day life, or a place to relax and unwind.
This cosy cottage is located in a wonderful rural spot in Mesnières-en-Bray, Normandie. The lovely living areas and excellent location make it the perfect choice for a family get away or get together with friends. This beautifully refurbished cottage retains traditional character but also includes a host of modern comforts, making it an ideal home away from home.
As a self-catering cottage, you'll find everything you need for a perfect stay.
The kitchen has a fridge, a hob, an oven, a kettle, a freezer and a microwave.
The cottage is a perfect place to relax and offers a television and internet access.
This cottage has 3 bedrooms and can comfortably sleep 7.
In the first bedroom, you will find a double bed.
In the next bedroom, there is a double bed and a sofa bed.
The third bedroom contains 2 single beds.
There are 2 bathrooms.
The first bathroom has a toilet, bidet and 2 sinks and a walk-in shower.
The second bathroom has a toilet and sink and a walk-in shower.
Linen and towels are all included to make your stay more enjoyable.
- Check-in time is 3pm and check-out is 10am.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- There are on-site parking space available at the property.
- Pets are not allowed at the property.