This is the HORRIBLE hotel I've ever stayed in my life. They don't qualify as five-star hotel, I think they are one start. I stayed four nights and paid more than US$600 a night, but it wasn't worth it.
1. The room is so small that water leaks into the windowsill after it rains, and the pillows and rooms smell awkward. Also the bed is to soft and uncomfortable, we need to sleep to another side to avoid headstand feeling.
1. I called the dry towel three times the next night and waited for nearly 1.5 hours before it was delivered.
2. The 2nd day, we couldn't find the coffee cup, and the coffee wasn't recharged. We thought the waiter was too anxious to forget. On the third day, we called the front desk. He only apologized but couldn't do anything. Because the manager was not here, we went back to our room a little while later. The cup and coffee were already on the table, but the cup was dirty.
3. On the fourth day, I saw the staff filling the cups and coffee in the room. I was so shocked for that was that she didn't change the spoons and papers on the table, but just rearranged them.
4. On the last day, we were going to leave. There were two large pieces of luggage, we were the only ones in the lobby but the door man never help to carry the luggage or open the door, he just ignored us. No goodbye or morning!