Had issues right from the start, the room bathroom was not at all what was pictured when making the reservation. I choose the hotel specifically for the showers, because I was traveling with my mom who had surgery the next day, and needed a special shower head. The hotel is older and out dated. The room stunk, the bed was the most uncomfortable bed I’ve ever slept on, pillows were even worse, and having a popcorn ceiling to stare at was the icing. The fire alarm went off in middle of the night, my poor crippled mom had to go down the stairs from the 4th floor. Once we got outside, there was no hotel employees ever seen. Short lived moment from someone burning popcorn in a microwave wave. I can’t believe we never saw a hotel worker instructing or helping guest out, not once in the entire fire alarm experience, very unprofessional.
This hotel is way overpriced and made the night before a major surgery for my mom so uncomfortable. I will never ever stay here again, I feel ripped off for being charged $170 for a terrible room, that gave us a bad nights sleep.