I have no doubt that when the apartment was new, it was an amazing place. But not anymore! The place is just falling apart:
• the place was dirty. Each room has carpets. both of them were super dirty, with stains all over. Very disgusting. I couldn’t walk barefoot.
• The mattresses were old and very uncomfortable. The duvet was dirty
• The doors of the laundry were falling apart. also the kitchen drawers.
• the sink constantly clogs. not enough kitchen utensils. I went and bought some of them to be able to cook.
• the living room furniture were disgusting. I found food between the cushions. it has also a big carpet in the middle of the living room that was also super dirty.
The only pros of this apartment that IS NOT in the waterfront, but walking distance from it, is that you were able to walk to the V&A through the canals like in10 minutes and that has security 24 hours. you cannot walk at night because they closed the canal doors for security reasons.
This is not a hotel, It is a normal apartment building where they rent one apartment.
I stayed there for 10 days! and I regret it!!