- Beautiful lakefront property
- Kind, friendly staff.
- Inexpensive compared to other accommodations.
- Clean rooms and bathrooms.
- Despite claiming that they require proof of vaccination, we were not asked once about our vaccination status. It was not clear whether any other guests had been required to show their proof of vaccination either.
- Several other "Expedia guests" were loud and extremely inconsiderate about noise in the evening. The rooms are poorly insulated for noise.
- Parking was a constant problem. The site was used as a gathering place for non-guests, and we had to park elsewhere twice because non-guests had taken all of the parking places on the property.