- NO hot water (not mentioned in the listing). The showers were freezing cold.
- No noise reduction. You hear all of the street sounds and guest noise.
- Loud during much of the day (construction noise, people yelling), and night (screaming cats, barking dogs, occasional vehicles).
- Lots of bugs (ants everywhere in the room, as well as flies, mosquitos, and various others insects.
- nothing in the room besides a bed and a very small table, so you have to put everything you have on the floor (with all the ants and other bugs). Which is really annoying when you stay for multiple days.
- The wifi worked well (better than we've seen on Bohol).
- Just a short walk to the small town center.
- It's cheaper than other area accommodations available online.
- They rent motorbikes for 400 pesos a day, but you can get them in town for 300-350 (for 24 hours).
- Laundry service is 50 pesos per KG (they seem to round up). It's cheaper in town (30 pesos per kg), but was easier to just do it at the hotel.
- There are only two power plugs in the entire room, so if there are two of you and you have multiple electronics, it can get a bit annoying.
You get what you pay for I suppose, but the cold shower, ants, noise, and lack of places to put our belongings, would keep me from returning. If those things don't bother you, then it's a good place to stay if you want to explore the area.