- Great location: I stayed 2 weeks in Egypt and made the mistake to book in the center. What a relief to arrive at the Golden Tulip Flamenco! Still noisy in the morning but at least you can sleep at night without constant cars honking under your window!
The area is super safe with plenty of nice restaurants. As a solo female traveler, I felt very welcome at the hotel and everyone was nice.
- Breaksfast was OK
- the lady at the reception, Habiba, is extremely helpful and helped me in organise trips from and to the hotel. Thanks again to her!
- the heating is not working well, it was cold in the room despite my many complains and the technician coming to check upon it
- when I arrived, the toilet was leaking and it took them 1.5 hour to repare it. Those kinds of things shall be checked BEFORE allocating a room
- much cleaner than most hotels in Egypt!
For Egyptian standards, it is rather on the upper hand. Despite a couple of technical problems, I would definitely book this hotel again shall I return to Cairo. I regretted I did not stay for the entire duration of my stay in Cairo there in fact. It's easy to go to the Pyramids or to the center of Cairo with Uber.