The apartment is in a fantastic location, and is easily accessed. The elevator can also take you straight to the ground floor of Kamppi shopping centre.
The apartment has a spacious living-dining-kitchen area, and large balcony with table for 4, sofa and sun lounger. I was staying in July, and there was direct sunlight around 7-9pm. The bedrooms are OK size, and double bed (2 singles pushed together) was comfortable enough.
Sauna is small but good.
With a bit of investment, this apartment could be so much better:
- It is starting to show its age. Some cupboards and drawers broken.
- The kitchen is poorly equipped. Crockery and glasses OK, but little and poor quality cooking equipment. Only 1 kitchen knife, no tin opener etc. Basics you would expect.
- There is inadequate storage. The one cupboard in the bedroom is old and part-broken. The other bedroom has no storage at all. I was a solo traveller - if occupancy were 4 people you'd be living out of your luggage.
(yet strangely the kitchen has 2 full-height fridge-freezers!)
- Ceramic hob is old and takes a very long time to heat up, then stays too hot.
- Balcony windows were absolutely filthy on the outside.
Communication with property good.
I would stay here again, but €2-3k could make this property great.