What I loved:
1. Friendly staff, especially the lady making cocktails at the pool bar, and the chefs in the kitchen were very good and welcoming to customers.
2. The food was amazing, did not manage to try the other restaurants as my stay was short, but the buffet did not disappoint during breakfast and dinner.
3. The SPA Services are amazing and the staff is professional, the pool is limited to SPA clients was a plus.
What I disliked:
1. The beach wasn't clean with a lot of sea weeds that are lying on the shore.
2. There are a lot of flies around when food is served, am sure a hotel of such standard can do something to resolve this as I did not like competing with flies for my food.
3. The water pressure in the room was not adequate, not sure why, but spoke to some friends who were also guests at the same time and their room had the same issue.