Our room had a strong damp smell, with patches of damp evident on the ceiling etc. The bathroom looked nice, but two wall lamps were very dirty. Shower was good, and the was a pull out washing line for guests to use.
There was bare wiring on display over the dressing table, and the dressing table mirror was unusable due to large patches of deterioration.
We had a ground floor room, with a small terrace outside (not very clean or inviting, but ok to sit if you are a smoker. One day we came back to the room and noticed a piece of metal lying on the ground. We looked around and saw it was a spike which had fallen from the balcony upstairs! Could have been dangerous had we been sitting there when it fell.
I reported to reception who did take note and removed it, and other corroded spikes Which may have fallen later, when we returned next day.
Also ground floor very noisy with motorbikes/scooters etc starting up outside the door, day and night
The swimming pool is on the first floor and was very dirty, with a layer of sand at the bottom and a dirty water mark right around, at water level. There were just 3 sun beds. I wouldn’t use it and wouldn’t recommend others to use it either!
The pool table has a huge tear in it, making it unusable - sorry forgot to take photos of these.
Breakfast is served in the restaurant attached to the hotel and was good, with a good choice of options.