Don't get me wrong this place was nice and it was a very unique experience, but I wouldn't say it is a "luxury hotel". The views were nice, the staff were really friendly, the pods are cool, and the food was great, but I can name a number of things that could do with improvement and that don't make this place what I would call luxurious:
- The pods are a 15min walk from reception all uphill and they don't offer any other means to get you there.
- There aren't any formal pathways, just mud tracks.
- There aren't any lights to help navigate your way from reception/restaurant to the pods. They give you head torches.
- The 'spa' consists of a tiny sauna and bath both outdoors.
- You can't control the temperature of your pod. This has to be done by calling reception for them to turn this up/down/on/off (we asked for the aircon to be turned off several times, but it never was and we gave up in the end).
- There's no Wi-Fi in the pods.