1. I stayed in double-room, the room is spacious, even has a small kitchnette including a microwave, sotve and some kitchenwares. I prepared breakfast by myself.
2. My daughter used the small swimming pool and the steam room inside, and she seemed to enjoy it (but make sure you reserve it as earlier as possible).
3. the hotel has a very convenient location: being right next to a shopping mall (with supermarket and restaurants), also within walking distance (5-7 min) from the business area, and a couple of mins from stations of several tram lines.
4. the front desk speaks fluent English, is friendly and provides useful tour information.
5. the room is a little too dark; the ceiing light can be brighter.
6. wifi signal can be stronger.
Overall, I had a very pleasant stay with the hotel and consider it having a very high CP value.