Super comfortable stay for our group of three. We were upgraded to a room with two queen-sized beds instead of a queen and twin. The beds were super comfortable. The room fit us all and there was *just* enough space for two of us to squeeze in at home workouts. A few particularities about the room:
- the bathroom does not have a full ceiling and therefore is not soundproof.
- all rooms have balconies, but sunset rooms do not have hammocks or large balconies.
- exact number of towels are provided per guest (but you can easily ask for more.)
- no toiletries provided (but past guests' leftovers are available in the office.)
- only two outlets - and only one was accessible.
- wonderful room temperature and delightful AC.
- super helpful staff.
- lots of cabinets, shelves, and closet space for organizing items.
The dock and outdoor area are absolutely lovely. While other spots on the island provide better beach laying experiences, the hotel's dock protrudes out into super clean, clear water and is one of the better dock swimming options. The hotel is centrally located while still providing a bit of distance from the louder, busier parts of the island making the hotel a perfect retreat.