I seriously think that this villa is overrated.
- Not worth the price. Can get a better quality hotel with this price or cheaper.
- Felt that pictures shown are rather deceitful. It's not as nice as you see in in the pictures.
- No one swims in the small but colorfully lighted swimming pool.
- The private 'spa'is not really a spa. It is just a bath tank. No medicinal spa water etc.
- Wifi is really bad. Disconnects often.
- Stayed two nights and served the same breakfast - ie. hotdogs, chicken nuggets, egg, bacon (all processed meat). Probably should have some thought or choices for long stayers.
We had an enjoyable stay in Chi Meng Rou. The owner gave us complimentary upgrade to a bigger room as our Deluxe Room was under renovation. The view around the hotel is great as it is surrounded by strawberry farms.
If you are driving, you just have to keep a lookout for the signs and small road leading to the hotel, as it is not situated along the main road.
The hotel serves simple but delicious breakfast. We also had a taste of home-made strawberry jam.
The owner was also very helpful throughout our stay.