Some pros but some really heavy cons that made this stay really disappointing, and definitely not worth the money charged.
The hotel is beautiful on the outside and has a great location - and is a great place to come for drinks, which is where I believe most great reviews of this place comes from.
But as an actual guest of this hotel, this was a massively disappointing stay. After an initially helpful lady at check-in, the experience went downhill from there.
- The rooms are seriously outdated and more in line with a €70 type hotel as opposed to €300.
- One of our bath towels had a big hole in it.
- Wifi didn’t work in the room, and when trying to call reception to get help, the phone also didn’t work.
- Several staff - and management/owner - were rude and unprofessional and talked badly about guests in front of other guests.
- There are not enough pool chairs for all guests.
- Hotel offers no food options between breakfast and 8pm dinner.
- Pool cannot be used after 6pm as the hotel chooses to cater to outside drink guests rather than hotel guests.
- For the same reason, the place turns into a disco for outside guests for the remainder of the night.
- Breakfast is underwhelming.