• Central Air Conditioning
• Large outdoor lanai with table seating for 6, BBQ grill.
• Spacious common living space with living room and dining area.
• Updated in 2019 with new artwork, paint, living room furniture, and wood ceilings.
• Fully equipped kitchen w/dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, and range.
• Interior and Exterior dining areas for 6
• Flat-screen TV’s in the living room and master bedroom
• In-Unit Washer & Dryer
RESORT FEE: The resort requires all guests to check-in at the on-site front desk and pay a RESORT FEE of $20 per day. This fee is paid by all guests directly to the on-site front desk and is not to exceed $140 per stay.
Kaanapali Royal is resort living at its finest, nestled between beautiful Kaanapali beach and world famous Royal Kaanapali Golf Course. Just walking distance to the beach and all the Kaanapali Restaurants, this property sits back on the golf course away from the crowds so you can spend your days on the beach and go back to your quiet secluded condo to relax and enjoy a drink or dinner on your lanai! Resort amenities include a private tennis courts, BBQ area, and pool to complete this golfer's heaven. Stroll the scenic walking path to Whalers Village, the largest shopping and entertainment center on west Maui not to mention easy access to Kaanapali Beach and the famous snorkeling spot, Black rock. Kaanapali is also just 5 minutes north of Lahaina Town for it’s shopping, restaurants, and entertainment and 5 minutes to the south of Napili and Kapalua.
• Walking distance to Kaanapali Beach and Two Championship Golf Courses
• Well manicured tropical common grounds
• Beautiful main heated pool with large deck for relaxing and sunbathing
• Hot Tub
• Poolside Pavilion
• Poolside Gas BBQ Grills
• Tennis Courts
• 8-10 minute walk to the beach and Whaler’s Village shopping center
• Access to the Free Ka’anapali Trolley
• Parking included in the resort fee
All of our guests have complimentary access to our Maui specialist and support team during their stay.
We provide the following in every unit:
-High Speed Internet
-Linens & Towels
-Iron & Board
-Hard Sided Cooler
-Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Lotion, Hand Soap, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Trash Bags
Our continued commitment to SAFETY includes:
-Monthly and annual safety audits and reviews to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
-Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe
-We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors
**Safety and cleanliness procedures implemented may be adjusted in consideration of local practices, government requirements and guidance, and the situation where the condo is located.
BEACHES & CRITTERS: The beach size in Hawaii vary month to month due to heavy surf, strong currents and tides. Due to Maui’s rural atmosphere you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don’t kill them.
IMPORTANT: Although the HOA schedules regular professional pest control services, pests such as ants, roaches and rodents simply cannot be completely controlled in the trop
住宿使用消毒劑進行清潔；經常接觸的位置會以消毒用品清潔，且床單和毛巾會以攝氏 60/華式 140 度以上的水溫清洗。