* Great employees
* Comfortable bed
* Good location (shops around, 5 to 10 minute walk to river walk)
The not so good:
* The "hot" water was not hot at all. It was not cold but should be hotter
* Pillows are too high. Luckily, I knew this and and brought my own smaller pillow
* No gym - surprising for a four star hotel
* No spa - surprising for a "hotel and spa"
* No bathtub (in any room, as far as I can tell)
* Pool is only outside (great in the summer, not in the winter)
Overall: It was a nice place but it was clear they have very few guests so it seems they tried to cut some costs. I can understand that but then they should have coordinated with other businesses to offer the commonly expected services to their guests.
The staff really are wonderful.