I can’t really speak to the other styles of rooms, but the room I had was fine!
- the internet was REALLY slow. Like almost not usable at times.
- the floor was filthy. I had to wear slippers after I realized my socks were covered in dirt, crumbs, and hair.
- The numbers on the units were all "3" which made it basically impossible to order food and have it come to the right door.
- The front door does not say the actual name of the business. I walked around the block looking for it until I saw a very tiny sign that told me where to go to check-in.
- There was a weird smell in the fridge, didn't really need to use it though thankfully.
- No remote to the TV and some other odd furniture issues
- everything was pretty quiet despite being downtown
- The bed was really comfy
- the AC worked perfectly, and I had full control of it
- There were a lot of amenities. I didn't use most, but it was great they were there!
- Hot water and utilities worked perfectly
- The location was pretty fantastic, walking distance to lots of fun things
- Loved the on-site parking, despite the low amount of parking spaces. Worth it if you can get one!
Overall, the suite I had was a pretty standard room stay. I had a nice time, and it was relatively relaxed and quiet. I wish the room was a bit cleaner and there were some things the owners could do to really make things nice, but it was a completely serviceable time.